sf giants

sf giants
sf giants

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Elevate Alabang Will Be My New Home Soon! =)

Great news for myself amigos, i will be returning to christian church after 12 years since my last one in an another church in Las Pinas and also my former youth ministry Youth For Christ JMIS (formerly Youth For Christ JMS), but now, i will become a newest and oldest member of Elevate Alabang and guess what?  i also becoming an official photographer of Elevate Alabang, with more new super dooper exciting photos of this awesome radical christian youth ministry.   :)


See ya there for the new series of Elevate Alabang called "The Story Of My Life" this coming weekend July 24, 2014.   :)   



TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!

(C) 2014 Kuya Marc Multimedia, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Manila, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment