sf giants

sf giants
sf giants

Saturday, August 9, 2014

R.I.P. Katrina "Katie" Nomorosa 1978-2014 =(

“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;  and whoever lives by believing in me will never die."  JOHN 11:25-26


Katie Nomorosa, or Kathleen Nomorosa in real life is a former ballet dancer and alumni of Colegio de San Agustin School Makati City who went home to Jesus today at around 2:35 am according to her family.  Katie is a very good family best friend who loves to ballet and a pretty girl who lost battle to liver cancer due to blood vomiting.

Kuya Marc Digital Photography, Inc., FCV Architects & Kuya Marc Multimedia, Inc. extends condolences to the Nomorosa Family for passing of their beloved daughter Katie.



R.I.P.

Katrina "Katie" Nomorosa   :'(

1978-2014


:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment