sf giants

sf giants
sf giants

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Loooove Philippine Airlines & I Also Miss Philippine Airlines! :)

                                                       (Photo Courtesy of Jetabout)

I really really missed & I also love Philippine Airlines!!!!!   :D  The best airline & also dubbed as "ASIA's 1st Airline" since 1941.

My parents is usually a former PAL employees when before they're married, my father is a former commercial pilot and my mom is a former flight stewardess, and my mom was retired as a flight attendant and my father still flies in PAL until he retired in 1998. 

I'm still a fan of Philippine Airlines since 1986, my 1st ride in PAL was in San Francisco California, my 1st domestic PAL flight was Cebu from 1988 & again in 1990, my last ride in PAL was a former 747-400 flight to Los Angeles California in 1995, after 20 years, i wanna go back to PAL again for reminised a memories of my all time favorite airline, i'll ride a PAL again soon.


See ya soon again PAL!!!!!!   :D   I definitely loooove Philippine Airlines!!!!!  :D


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment